Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

My Twenty Minute Workout

Hi. With me being dedicated to my fitness I decided to create a home workout. The idea of this workout is to exercise the whole body but without the need for expensive gym memberships or gym equipment for home use.

The workout was developed using my own experiences of what has worked for me. A few years ago I was not in good shape. Since then I have used gyms and read countless articles on health and fitness, which has lead to the creation of this workout.

To get the best results from this workout I recommend that you complete it three or four times a week. This ensures that you get plenty of exercise but you also get recovery time for your body, which will also help your muscle development. 

Check out the workout here: Twenty Minute Workout

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you put a lot of thought into this! I've been doing home workouts for a few weeks now with some success, looking forward to the tips in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting. Yes, I put a lot of effort into this one! Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete